New smoker in GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mwsumner

Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. My name is Mike. I'm in Dacula, GA, a little outside Atlanta. I got a new Royal Oak offset smoker a couple of weeks ago and found this forum. It's been great to help me get started. Thanks to all you veterans that share your knowledge with us newbies.

Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum. There are some other good folks here from Georgia.......glad you joined in.
smile.gif

Welcome to the forum.

Used to go by Dacula all the time when my mom lived in Winder, spent plenty of time sitting still on 316. LOL

Welcome to SMF, Mike! This IS the place to learn more about smoking. Folks here are ready and willing to answer questions, so make yourself at home and ask away.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Glad to have you aboard.

Hey Mike, I'm glad to see another GA boy on here! Also nice to have someone so close too me!!! Im in 30542 right around the corner
Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Mike. Our company has a terminal in Winder and I made that trip about 7 years ago. Lotsa trees out there.

Hello Mike, thanks for joining us at the SMF. You'll find this a very friendly site with very experienced smokin' folks. Be sure and chekout Jeff's 5 day ecourse, good reading/review. Looking forward to your smokin' adventures and Q Views too!

Geor- gaaah, sweet geor-gah... OK...voice's a lil roughtoday...heh. Welcome to SMF. We'll have ya producing drool in equal amounts to the Q ya make in NO TIME!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky