New Remote MES 40 on sale!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
OK my brothers (and sisters) !!!

I just got my new Cabela's sale flyer!

They now have the New All Stainless Steel MES 40, with the remote control, wheels, built in meat probe, glass door, etc, etc, marked down from $399 (what I paid) to $349.99. 

That is unbelievable! ! ! !

[color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]The sale runs from now until December 31, 2010.[/color]

On EDIT: That sale goes from Nov 26th to Dec 1st.

Sorry

I thought you all should know this!

There is no way they will ever sell that model any cheaper than that!!!

If you order one, be sure to get the one that has the model number that ends with 311.

Bear

Last edited:
Bear you should go back to Cabela's and get them to price match it for you. Im sure they will take care of you.

Bear you should go back to Cabela's and get them to price match it for you. Im sure they will take care of you.

I'm gonna try that today. I bought it on October 26. My son told me if they won't give me $53 credit, I should just tell them since they have a 30 day, no questions asked, return policy, I'll bring it back for a full refund. Then buy another one. That might change their mind.

LOL---Or I could wait a couple days & buy the same one from the "Bargain Cave" for even less money!!!

Bear

Is this one different from the one Sam's has right now.

My uncle just bought the 40 from them for 299.00.

Just an inquiry.
Yeah, 

The one your Uncle bought from Sam's would be model #211 (last 3 digits).

That one is not all Stainless Steel. The outside walls & top are black.

OOOOPS !!!

I made a slight mistake on that flyer sale !

The sale goes from Nov 26th to Dec 1st.

The November 15th until Dec 31st is the "0% interest for 12 months.

I hope I didn't mess anybody up, like "redneck69".

I'll edit my original post too.

Sorry,

Bear

Damn You Bear!

Now I don't have a good excuse to go to Cabelas today.............

LOL!

TJ

Damn You Bear!

Now I don't have a good excuse to go to Cabelas today.............

LOL!

TJ
Yeah,

I found out this morning when I called to get my 53$ rebate credit.

They said the sale doesn't start until Nov 26th, so I should call back then, and they'll give me the credit.

You can go today anyway---Tell her you just want to look at the animals & the trout swimming around.  
icon_mrgreen.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky