• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iamjim

Original poster
Jun 28, 2017
Hi, my name is IamJim. I am a born and bred Texan. Born In Wink in 1941. Currently living in Rockwall. I am retired from the Southland Corp (7-11 Inc) since 1998. I became a meat smoker a few months ago and I have gained a lot of experience in those few months. I smoke meat at least 2-3 times a week and grill a couple days a week. I have a Weber Genesis grill and an 18 1/2" WSM. I cook baby back ribs (my wife's favorite) and brisket flats (my favorite).  I have also smoked chicken, pork chops and recently Eye of Round Roast. We hardly eat out since I got my WSM (can't buy better ribs or brisket than mine). I enjoy reading about others experiences and problems so I am looking forward to being an SMF member.

Welcome from SC, Jim. It's really good to have you here on this great site.

Good luck and good smoking. Please post some pics of your cooks, Joe. :grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky