New Lang owner & new to this group!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bourboncreekbbq

Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
Hello all,

My name is Steve and I am from Madison Wi.  I am stoked to be a Lang Owner!  I picked up a 2011 60 Original a couple of weeks ago and have had 5 incredible cooks on it so far.  Absolutely LOVE it.

I wanted to get in to a Lang user owner forum so that I can learn more about technique specific to a Lang, etc.  Thus, am very excited to be a member. 

Thanks in advance for any tips, advice, etc. you all may share.  I will also participate and contribute when I can, but must admit I am still a newbie when it comes to smoking.  I have been an avid griller for 25+ years, but have found this to be a much more involved passion in comparison, lol!  

Take care & thanks again in advance for welcoming me to the group!

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky