New JD Sausage kicks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've seen the bold but have not bought any yet......we usually like to keep to the sage ourselves, in fact here are some fatty sandies with pepperjack on mini-bagels.....

I smoked a bold country fatty last weekend. it was good. I even used it in my ABT's the next day. UMMMMMMM

don't know if anyone else has tried the jimmy dean italian stuff.....it turns out okay but probably would only use it in my stuffed shells to be honest....

Found an old one in the freezer and cooked it last weekend- Spicy 8) ! Haven't seen these bold ones in our area for a while. They seemed to be inconsistant on seasoning but we enjoyed the challenge :lol: . Daun

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky