New here from Nebraska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WaltonsMountain

Original poster
Jul 5, 2022
New guy to the forums...but not new to smoking ribs! Been seriously grilling for about 10 years now - this was yesterday's 4th of July product for the family. Did 1 rack with a cajun garlic paste and the other a sweet kansas city. Plastic wrapped overnight in fridge. Then made a homemade BBQ sauce for both. Family was happy. Been trying to experiment with different flavors the last year or so - mainly stuck to the Johnny Trigg method (and his rub) for years but wanted to venture out. Great to be here and looking forward to picking up some tips - as with any other hobby, I think you should always be learning something new!

Here's a few shots of yesterdays ribs - and before you ask - I wasn't open face grilling these... I was doing a no foil method on these and had made the turn and spritz (apple juice for these) to take a quick pic before closing back up. Other shot is the final product.

Attachments

• ribs1.jpg
    ribs1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ribs2.jpg
    ribs2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky