New bel-fab smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
if you dont mind telling me, what did that smoker cost you? I'm looking for about the exact same thing

Picked her up last weekend from Craig and gonna season today and do some chicken legs tomorrow with all my inkbird probes in it to get a good feel of the temps inside the pit. Can't wait to fire this thing up. The only problem I have is trying to get the bottom cooking grate out. Talked to Craig a couple days ago and he told me to slide all the way forward and tip the right side up and get on the top slide out. I still can't get it out. Does anybody got any tricks to get it out. Thanks
very nice rig. I called Craig today and couldnt believe the price he gave me!!!!

I have a 30x48. If you can pick it up you'll skip the freight charge. Which will be around $600-$900 bucks. Craig's a nice guy. Several of us have a smoker from him

I have a 30x48. If you can pick it up you'll skip the freight charge. Which will be around $600-$900 bucks. Craig's a nice guy. Several of us have a smoker from him
Shipping on mine in August or Sept was $304, cheeper than I could buy gas for the trip.
It's worth at least asking for the shipping quote.

Shipping on mine in August or Sept was $304, cheeper than I could buy gas for the trip.
It's worth at least asking for the shipping quote.
Shipping on mine in 2019 was $874 but it weighs 1000lb. Was cheaper to drive 9hr and pick it up. I'm not disagreeing though. Even with freight it's cheaper than a lot of folks

Congrats on your new BelFab! I opted for the big one on a trailer and love it! He’s an awesome guy and you can’t beat his prices. His work isn’t the most refined, but it suites my style and it’s so heavy duty I can use it as a bomb shelter! Functional, doesn’t need to be babied, and built to last at the right price. Welcome to the clan!

Reactions: TNJAKE
I talked to Craig yesterday and he quoted me 850 for a smoker that was just the style i needed. I coudn't believe it! Its 400 cheaper than the old country bravos and ALOT heavier!!!!

Reactions: Displaced Texan
I would normally agree on his pits not being as well refined, however, he posted one on Facebook the other day with a linseed oil finish. Very sharp looking. Also, the Franklin style triangular exhaust like I had him do on mine.

Maybe adding touches to be more competitive.

I am enjoying mine. I got the 24 x36 patio smoker and it was $1078 shipped. I could easily get 4 briskets at a time on it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky