Need some ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wilson

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 4, 2007
South Eastern PA
Hi All,
I picked up an 8½Lbs Sirloin Tip this weekend, I was hoping to get a few new ideas what to do with it. I was thinking of breaking it down into 3 roasts
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
, but...... Any Ideas?????
Thanks
Ron

Thanks for watching my back there Richtee.
What ever I end up doing with it, I will defiantly post Q-view of the results.

Ahhhhh beef! I haven't bought beef in a long time to damned expensive up here!

I'd cut up some into big chunks marinate it in apple vinegar, oil, soy sauce, brown sugar to taste, garlic, ginger, finely chopped onion (green onion if you can get it) and a shot of rice wine (optional). Let it sit for a few hours. then lightly smoke with pecan or apple or any light wood. Serve it on a bed of long grained brown rice with whole green beans sauted in butter and sprinkled with slivered roasted almonds on the side.

Dang! When's dinner Wilson? I'm ready!

ONCE again deb........KILLING me here............

now i am hungry once again.........just started back on the nordic track today.......(lasted all of 5 minutes.......loll)........but NOW i need a snack before i go to bed...........DARN YOU..........
rolleyes.gif

d88de

LMAO poolman............before i bought this one.....i looked at another, that a freind was selling........thats EXACTLY what it ended up being used for........lolol

d88de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky