• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MYRON MIXON'S BBQ SCHOOL: APRIL 17-19, 2020

B-THRASH

Joined Aug 9, 2019
Back in Dec. I signed up and will be going to "Myron Mixon's BBQ Cooking School" in Unadilla GA, Friday Apr. 17 thru Sunday Apr. 19. I've read a ton of good things about it and cannot wait!

Anyone else here going to be there? Let me know...

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Good for you! You should learn alot and fit in quite easily here on the Forum.

Enjoy the experience.

John

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Let us know your thoughts after. It’s something I’d love to do sometime whether Mixons or someone else’s.

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 17, 2013
I won't be going but I would love to hear about it once you do it. I thought about going to Harry Soo's class in CA. Already met him before and he was a really cool guy.

B-THRASH

Joined Aug 9, 2019
On Myron's FaceBook he said there were 71 people at his class this past weekend! Previous posts state he breaks them down into teams of six or eight, so there are a whole lot more people than I had hoped, but it will be a blast. I'll take great notes & photos then post a detailed report for y'all.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Lucky you out of my budget range I could buy a nice smoker for the cost of his school. Not that I wouldn't like to meet him.

Warren

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.