MYRON MIXON'S BBQ SCHOOL: APRIL 17-19, 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

B-THRASH

Original poster
Aug 9, 2019
Summerton, SC
Back in Dec. I signed up and will be going to "Myron Mixon's BBQ Cooking School" in Unadilla GA, Friday Apr. 17 thru Sunday Apr. 19. I've read a ton of good things about it and cannot wait!

Anyone else here going to be there? Let me know...

Reactions: jcam222
On Myron's FaceBook he said there were 71 people at his class this past weekend! Previous posts state he breaks them down into teams of six or eight, so there are a whole lot more people than I had hoped, but it will be a blast. I'll take great notes & photos then post a detailed report for y'all.

Lucky you out of my budget range I could buy a nice smoker for the cost of his school. Not that I wouldn't like to meet him.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky