My poor Texas flag..................:(-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
  I was looking at my flag today and noticed that the winter wind has made a mess of it,getting threadbare so I started calling around to see if I could find someone here in my area that has a Texas Flags for sell
th_crybaby2.gif
, but no-one has them...Mich,Ohio,Indiana, and Penn flags , but no Texas
icon13.gif

Then I started thinking of my friends here, why not ask to see if I could find someone to help me out in getting a new flag.

I would,of course,do the prepay thingy with a money order,first, then have it sent to  me,I think that would be cheaper than having it shipped
help.gif
from a factory.

Anyone willing to help a fellow Texan get another flag? I would be forever grateful
77.gif

Some of you may think it is silly to fly a Texas flag , but seeing as my FIL is the Mayor of the little Burg where we live and it has become a matter of hillarious fun , I want to keep it going
roflmao.gif

Again, is there someone that can help a fellow Texan?

Thanks and rememberto:

Thanks Guys, I looked and looked for 2hrs. and this danged 'puter wouldn't let me find anything outside of Ohio
devil.gif
 Guess it's because it's a Buckeye 'puter
frown.gif

Now next step is getting the Wife to give me some money
wife.gif

Thanks andrememberto...

Please please please buy a flag made in America.

I am not a hyper buy American person but I think it should be damn near criminal for us to buy flags representing this country and the states of this country made in any other other country other then the USA. I think if our forefathers were to revise the Constitution today, buying a flag representing the USA that was made anywhere else other then USA, would be punishable by death.

Ok, maybe not that extreme, but you get the point.

Sorry, but seeing "Made in China" on an American flag pisses me off and makes me want to cry at the same time.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky