my new toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
ST. Petersburg, FL
Hey everyone i got a really good deal on this smith & wesson 9mm I traded my sks for it plus the guy gave me $50 and 2 boxes of amo.  cant beat that deal!!

Last edited:
nice!! thats my gun as well and great that you got 2 extra mags because they are like 30$ each and i still have not bought anymore for mine.

Last edited:
A Man can never have enough toys that go BOOM!!!

SWEET DEAL
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

The Son is looking for one of those,any more
icon_question.gif

Have fun and,

Very nice and a great deal !!! Both of my sons and I each have an SKS, don't think we could part with them.....

I purchased my first handgun a few months ago and got Springfield Armory XD9 Sub-Compact.

Lenny let us know how you like the sigma series, been thinking about one of those myself.
I will do I am gonna try to get to the range this week to see how it is.

SWEET DEAL
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

The Son is looking for one of those,any more
icon_question.gif

Have fun and,
here is a link to the site where i got mine maybe he can find something he likes.

http://www.armslist.com/p/733?returnurl=/

Very nice and a great deal !!! Both of my sons and I each have an SKS, don't think we could part with them.....

I purchased my first handgun a few months ago and got Springfield Armory XD9 Sub-Compact.
well I liked my sks but I ony paid $250 for it and i find them all day around that price so I figured that if i can get this 9mm that cost $350 and it has 2 extra mags and he gave me $50 then i really cant go wrong. I found some paper work inside the box it came in and it was dated 2/09/2010 so the gun is like new.

Last edited:
well I liked my sks but I ony paid $250 for it and i find them all day around that price so I figured that if i can get this 9mm that cost $350 and it has 2 extra mags and he gave me $50 then i really cant go wrong. I found some paper work inside the box it came in and it was dated 2/09/2010 so the gun is like new.
That is a heck of a trade, Wow !!!

When I purchased our SKS's about 10 years ago I ordered from a wholesaler on the east coast and got a better discount if I purchased a case of them. So I ordered a case of 6 SKS's having 3 of them pre-sold. Gun purchase, tax, and FFL fee I had $123 into each SKS. They were each never fired Yugo's.

That is a heck of a trade, Wow !!!

When I purchased our SKS's about 10 years ago I ordered from a wholesaler on the east coast and got a better discount if I purchased a case of them. So I ordered a case of 6 SKS's having 3 of them pre-sold. Gun purchase, tax, and FFL fee I had $123 into each SKS. They were each never fired Yugo's.
wow i sure would like to find a case of them for that price!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky