My first build and proud as can be!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Scarbelly

I think that I did find my calling!!!  And it feels good,feels right,and about time too. Tired of working for somebody else, and watching them reap the rewards  
hit.gif
now its my turn, with some hard work, and some help from the powers up above, and a little luck, it should work out fine. You have to like what you do, and I love what I do.

The name of my new company is S.K.S. Custom Smokers --{S-sara my little girl, K-ken me, S-sandy my beautiful wife}--so the compition better watch out here I come ready or not. I hope that some day that in the post here I will see sombody say "going to fire up my SKS this week end" Nothing could make me HAPPER. ok gota go build some SMOKERS  bye.

Thanks Scarbelly

I think that I did find my calling!!!  And it feels good,feels right,and about time too. Tired of working for somebody else, and watching them reap the rewards  
hit.gif
now its my turn, with some hard work, and some help from the powers up above, and a little luck, it should work out fine. You have to like what you do, and I love what I do.

The name of my new company is S.K.S. Custom Smokers --{S-sara my little girl, K-ken me, S-sandy my beautiful wife}--so the compition better watch out here I come ready or not. I hope that some day that in the post here I will see sombody say "going to fire up my SKS this week end" Nothing could make me HAPPER. ok gota go build some SMOKERS  bye.
WOW that sounds great!!  Congratulations!!!!  I would love to have one of your smokers!  Let me know when you start selling in Canada!!

WOW! Awesome build! Planning to have build my own smoker too. My question is, its gonna me a W24"xL48" rolled piped smoker with 24x22" firebox, how big should the pass/whole/halfmoon from the firebox to chamber? Thank you! smoke on!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky