My Brisket Flat Trimming Approach Explained - QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good.

Thanks! I mention this trimming and repurposing of the flat quite often. Figured some visuals and detailed explanations would help folks that encounter the issue :)

I have used this technique twice now and have had great success! Getting ready to do a third for a party next weekend. I'm very excited to share some great brisket with friends. Thank you for the in depth method that really works!

Mel
20200704_110312.jpg

I have used this technique twice now and have had great success! Getting ready to do a third for a party next weekend. I'm very excited to share some great brisket with friends. Thank you for the in depth method that really works!

MelView attachment 500540

Hi there and welcome!!

That looks AWESOME!!!!!!
I'm glad this post helped you out so much. These briskets come out sooooo good and as you confirmed, this approach is consistent. Honestly I think it is pretty simple and almost foolproof.

I can't wait to hear about how your family and friends enjoy that next brisket you make!!! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky