• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

my banner story

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
I had been contemplating getting a banner for about a year now. I had priced a couple and guess I saw my money in a vinyl roll collecting dust most of the time and couldn't really get off the hip....

I finally made up my mind to get one. I called and priced one locally, and I could get a plain white background with black letters and one black graphic for $52. Not too bad from what I have seen other places.

Well, I made an inquiry, and I was told to bring him (another person) the graphics and let him look at it. He started playing around, and laid out what I was thinking of. It looked good. So he says, lets experiment a little. He did, and here is what I ended up with. When I went to pick it up, he had a little one laying there for me to look at. I gave him that puzzled look, and said, "that isn't 2ft by 6ft....". He then told me that's right. I made this one to see what it would look like. Then pointed to a roll, and told me that was the bigger one. WOW, was I shocked, both for the price of one, and $52 less than the other guy quoted me....

So, here they are. I just stuck the larger one on the front of my CharGriller for you to get a peak at them. And yes, that is yours truly.

Bill

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
Bill

That looks like very nice ......... custom shirts next?

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Turned out great.. and the price is PERFECT!

Keep Smokin

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
If I can find a deal on the shirts like I did for the banners, you bet.... wonder if I could get enough for everyone at that price????

Bill

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006
For the price I got this one, I would have been happy with white background and black letters.... I suppose you can't beat free.....

Bill

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
Looks good Bill!!! A cheap alternative for t-shirts are iron on's you can create right on your computer. Go to Staples and get iron on transfer paper, buy a couple of shirts (tshirt, polo) create your logo, print them and then iron them on!! A buddy of mine has a mail box company and he made his own polos. They fade quicker than professional jobs, but you can't beat the price.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.