Mule's Smoked stuffed chicken. This is going to be a very long Qview!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

check the laws

they're trying to up the legal age for smoking here 
18 to 80 blind drunk or crazy is my rule.
th_roflmao.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Arkansas yard birds. They are mixed. I have been getting a few eggs from different people so as to not have all the same kind. I would like to find a half dozen turkey eggs.
Happy smoken.
David

At one time we had over 200 Rhode Island reds. That's alot of eggs.

I think Rhode Island Red is what this one is. I don't want 200 foul.

Happy smoken.

David
Just think of all the eggs you could have.    
biggrin.gif

Man, they were a lot of work.  Get up in the morning, pick and wash eggs.  Get home in the evening, pick and wash eggs.

Hello David.  GREAT thread!  As they say, if you want something done right.  My Grandpa once raise a steer to butcher.  He babied that thing and looked after him WAY too much.  When winter came and it was time, he couldn't do it.  I had left home for a stock show but came back like I forgot something.  He had to ask me.  He found something to do in the garage and when Grandma saw me walking through the house with the gun she suddenly decided the house needed a good vacuum.  He was fine once the deed was done and that steer tasted great.  Surprising how quickly you become attached.  I'm in ny friend.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

I realize its colder up there..... but I really liked the Golden Buffs, like the cibnnamin queens, red stars, think there is a something comet in there too. All really big brown eggs, high producers, and happy chickens (very social). I found the Red's roosters to be pretty western, they can be very mean, I guess the better to smoke.

Chickens are great, I really miss the eggs, but not the responsibility. Hurricanes, rains, cold, you still have to go gather and feed. Yuck!

You're a patient man than I am. I woulda just made an omlette and put smoked salt on it. LOL jk

I'll be subscribing to this one for sure. Keep the updates coming!

Last edited:

I realize its colder up there..... but I really liked the Golden Buffs, like the cibnnamin queens, red stars, think there is a something comet in there too. All really big brown eggs, high producers, and happy chickens (very social). I found the Red's roosters to be pretty western, they can be very mean, I guess the better to smoke.

Chickens are great, I really miss the eggs, but not the responsibility. Hurricanes, rains, cold, you still have to go gather and feed. Yuck!
huh.gif
 your going to 
grilling_smilie.gif
 a 
39.gif

Happy smoken.

David

You're a patient man than I am. I woulda just made an omlette and put smoked salt on it. LOL jk

I'll be subscribing to this one for sure. Keep the updates coming!
I have smoked salt

I smoked the salt the last time I did a batch of yard birds
sausage.gif

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky