MossyMo’s and Tatonka3A2 holiday weekend adventure

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pros! You have all the toys. Sure looks fine to me.
Like the Bloody Marys with a meat stick in them.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

WOW!
eek.gif
I have yet to venture into the sausage making realm. I have everything I need, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I don't think that in my lifetime I will ever make that much sausage...now if my little unit gets a buck in the next three days, I would like to try some venison sticks...

Holy hanna...I mean I am in total awe....I don't even think our butcher shop in town could do that much and have it turn out as great looking as yours ! Great job...sure wish I was related....probrably going to give some away for Christmas I bet. My wife thought I was a crack for getting into this smoking thing but not now and when I showed her your pics I said, "See honey...that new smoker I was wanting isn't even half the size or not even close to some of the other rigs that some people have or use." and '"Look what you can do if set up properly?" I must commend you as you all are really helping my plight for a bigger unit!" Please don't think of me as a lesser person for capitalizing on great looking food as a way of conning my dear wife into letting me get a bigger smoker.....hmmmmmmm. LOL Awesome....just awesome... and thanks for sharing the pictures.

I'm speechless,,, all I can say is you guy's are the sausage God and Godess ........ wow what I nice looking bunch of meat you processed, great job
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks everyone for all the great compliments and comments.

We have been doing this for quite a few years and have been slowly adding or upgrading our equipment each year.

This site has such a wealth of information it is nice to be able to add something everyone now and again... keep up the great work SMF members!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

so.........Mr and Mrs Marty.........where's the jerky pics, that marty said he was going to do yesterday?

can't wait for THEM lovely jewels to be shown off

d88de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky