Merry Christmas !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
IMG_2040.JPG

Reactions: kit s and kruizer
kit s,
95% of our fishing and crabbing is out the golden gate, up and down the central coast of crazy Calif. You can see the Golden Gate bridge in the background of the first pic.

5GRILLZNTN,
If you were a little closer I'd run some of our crab over. I have over a dozen whole dungeness crabs in the Salmon freezer. When Salmon season begins in April, the crab MUST be gone to make room. Going out crabbing next week is NOT helping the issue either. LOL

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: kit s
kit s,
95% of our fishing and crabbing is out the golden gate, up and down the central coast of crazy Calif. You can see the Golden Gate bridge in the background of the first pic.

5GRILLZNTN,
If you were a little closer I'd run some of our crab over. I have over a dozen whole dungeness crabs in the Salmon freezer. When Salmon season begins in April, the crab MUST be gone to make room. Going out crabbing next week is NOT helping the issue either. LOL

Cheers
Thanks for the thought...sure you wont have a problem with the crab...someones will step up...oh and Cal is certifiably crazy with out question.

Wishing all a happy holiday season. Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzza, etc. Be safe and enjoy with family.

Reactions: kit s
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky