Memorial Day smoke w heavy pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Big like for everything but the Natty Light. If you ever come to Central PA, I'll buy you a good beer.

Haha my wife gives me so much crap for still drinking natty. I usually like to hit some yuengling PBR’s and the occasional rolling rock. Got some great craft brews in the fridge mainly stuff from Georgia but I’m open to anything.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Wow!! Now that's a full smoker. Looks great.
That nekid yard bird looks like it took a load of buckshot at 40 yards. LOL
POINT
Gary

Yeah that skin looks like I hit it with my 12 gauge with target shot haha but hell turned out great. Thanks for the like!

WOW
I am going to start spending my Saturdays driving around Knoxville looking for smoke. What a feast.

Come on down man. Especially during football season. Our team might suck but we always have a good time and turn out some great smokes!

I'm partial to soups and stews- beef and vegetable or beef and barley, or often in a breakfast skillet bake.

Sounds great! Thought about a brisket chili but I’ve got another big smoke to start tomorrow night for my daughters birthday party not sure if I’ll have time.

Three things... 1. Great looking brisket. I'm still trying to get nerve to try one after my first debacle many moons ago. I have a new kamado grill/smoker, so I'm gonna give it a try when I get more familiar with it. 2. I've got a boxer dog, too. Yours looks like he's waiting to sample what's on the smoker! Mine turns 2 this weekend so he's still learning the ropes. 3. Go Big Orange! Even though I live near Orlando (behind enemy lines), I am always preaching the Big Orange gospel! I'm hoping Jeremy Pruitt can get us on the right track and soon.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Three things... 1. Great looking brisket. I'm still trying to get nerve to try one after my first debacle many moons ago. I have a new kamado grill/smoker, so I'm gonna give it a try when I get more familiar with it. 2. I've got a boxer dog, too. Yours looks like he's waiting to sample what's on the smoker! Mine turns 2 this weekend so he's still learning the ropes. 3. Go Big Orange! Even though I live near Orlando (behind enemy lines), I am always preaching the Big Orange gospel! I'm hoping Jeremy Pruitt can get us on the right track and soon.

GBO! Glad to hear you are in Florida/Gator country and preaching the good word! That boxer is crazy man haha but no she's about 2 1/2 shes a good dog aside from slobbering all over the house and thinking shes a lap dog. How you liking the new kamado? I would like to add a BGE to my collection but hard to convince the wife! Give that brisket another shot. Its def an expensive meat to keep practicing on but you will get it.

Reactions: bigorangesmoker
a Tour De Que. Looks awesome. If you still have any of that brisket I'd save it for the next time I made chili.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
a Tour De Que. Looks awesome. If you still have any of that brisket I'd save it for the next time I made chili.

Actually vacuum sealed it up over the weekend and tossed it in the freezer was trying to decide what to do with it. Thought maybe chili or baked beans

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky