Maverick ET-732 Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

da maxx

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Port Orchard, WA
Working on two pork boston butts, have only 1 ET-732. The one with mav just got done @ 195. The other is still grilling only @ 185. Problem, this temp probe not wireless. Addicted to the Mav. So I'm thinking of buying another ET-732.

Question:

So can I use 2 ET-732 without interfering with each other ?

Can I use 2 meat probes on 1 ET-732 vs.the bbq prove?

Thanks,

I'm almost certain that you could use 2 meat probes simultaneously instead of meat and bbq.  Not sure about 2 different units at the same time but I'm guessing that they will sync separately so long as you're not turning them on right at the same time.  I just got a 2nd meat probe from Todd and am thinking about using 2 meat probes, but just leaving one of them unplugged and just switching back and forth as necessary. 

Damaxx , first ,HELLO and welcome to the Bunch
banana_smiley.gif
. I read just recently about linking two 732's , however when done can not be undone or something to that effect.

I'll look and see if I can find it , someone may pop up with the 'chapter and verse'. Never know
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

good luck and...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky