Masterbuilt MES 440

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Leonid

Original poster
Jun 11, 2018
I would like to buy MES 440 smoker.

Is there any special problem this smoker has?
When it is full is it holding permanent temperature?
How long big peace of wood produces smoke(I want to know how often I need to add wood)?
How good the drip mechanism (I like to smoke pork bacon and there are a lot of fat is dripping during the smoking)?

This is newest but also may no longer be made. Go to the Masterbuilt facebook page and messenger them on this model to see if it is obsolete and if parts are available before buying (controller, heating element, chip/chunk element and sensor, broiler element.) Lots to go wrong with these.

Reactions: Leonid
This is newest but also may no longer be made. Go to the Masterbuilt facebook page and messenger them on this model to see if it is obsolete and if parts are available before buying (controller, heating element, chip/chunk element and sensor, broiler element.) Lots to go wrong with these.
You are right. It is obsolete

Now that I know, I would look at some other smoker or manufacturer.
I can't find good one .I am looking for big one and 1000-1200W.Not a lot of choices. I bourgh Pit Boss 5 from Walmart twice and returned them,each one had different problem.

One of these ought to do it if you have the budget:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky