MARCH THROWDOWN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm with you! My breakfast is a couple cups of coffee as I'm driving around to my jobs,,,
Hmmmm

Smoked coffee??
I don't understand the very complicated rules here, so I am not posting a link.

But if you Google "Maple Bacon Smoked Coffee" you will find it.

dcarch

Last edited:
My favorite breakfast is a good ole cheeseburger, but hey this sounds like fun!!!

main post updated with prizes.

umm.. scrambled eggs don't do too good on my smoker.
head-wall.gif

guess I'll try somethin' else in the morning.

I don't understand the very complicated rules here, so I am not posting a link.

But if you Google "Maple Bacon Smoked Coffee" you will find it.

dcarch
If you can get your hands on a copy of "Imbibe" magazine, Issue No. 45: September/October 2013, there is a great article in their about wood-roasted coffee beans. The coffee is supposed to taste unique and different because the beans are "smoked" during roasting. It's really taking off in places like northern Cali and Maine.

Got my dish done. got pics on my phone  How do i get them to puter so i can email????

Got my dish done. got pics on my phone  How do i get them to puter so i can email????

a couple ways. Not sure what type of phone you have. If you can connect your phone to a computer with a data cable you can get access through "my computer" if it is a windows pc, not sure with mac. Most Apple computers use iTunes to manage files. When you use my computer you will see a new drive show up. Open it and look for a file that says photos or pictures. Look there first. If not there look for a media folder with picture folder in it. Another folder could be a dcim folder......... that is the hard way.....

I most smart phones are tide to an email account already. Open the picture, tap on it and you should see some icons show up and one is to share. Chose the email you use and send to your address of choice.

hope that helps....if not the make and model of the phone helps answer better...

The entries were due by end of day yesterday. It will take Brian a few days to organize the entries and get a voting thread posted. Keep an eye out in the carousel on the home page. In the past he replaces the one telling about it coming with the voting thread.

Nope no secret clubs here that I am aware of....... my sister likes tontease me about the OTBS and ask me if there is a secret hand shake for it...

But for the Throwdowns anyone can enter, based on the rules, and anyone can vote that is a member of the site..... get to see some relly cool stuff...

By the time this breakfast contest is completed it will be lunchtime!

laugh1.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky