Making Room!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've had your elk jerky and it is amazing!! Such a deep, rich, and slightly spicy flavor. So good!! If you ever find yourself in need of income, make this stuff and sell it. You could make a fortune!!

Robert

Thanks for dropping a line buddy and the very kind words! So glad you enjoyed it!

I guess lol. Can't imagine having enough elk meat that the making jerky with a piece sufficient to make a roast is even in the conversation. Even though it sounds delicious. Hard to even think that way.

I can get where your coming from in a way… However, consider that we still had elk meat from last year and we were trying to make room for the two we got this hunting season! We are definitely fortune to have that meat in the freezer! So we made some jerky from some roasts due to our fam really loves wild game jerky, but we still have some for the “conventional” roast method! All this being said, we do get the best cuts made into steaks, then roasts and of coarse your always gonna have burger!

I was teamed with Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ this year. He sent me some elk stuff. Havent gotten into the jerky or summer sausage yet. But, I can tell ya those sticks are addictive! Like Lays, cant eat just one.

Jim

Thanks Jim, was awesome to be paired with you this last year! Been great to get to know you better! So glad your enjoying that stuff so far…

I know we have enjoyed what you sent… I just can’t wait for this cold weather to subside to try some of that Home Place meats… they all look phenomenal!

Reactions: JLeonard
I can get where your coming from in a way… However, consider that we still had elk meat from last year and we were trying to make room for the two we got this hunting season! We are definitely fortune to have that meat in the freezer! So we made some jerky from some roasts due to our fam really loves wild game jerky, but we still have some for the “conventional” roast method! All this being said, we do get the best cuts made into steaks, then roasts and of coarse your always gonna have burger!
Sorry, I'm just a city slicker and don't even have the concept of harvesting my own meat. My comment was pure and simple jealousy, not meant to be anything other. Enjoy!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Sorry, I'm just a city slicker and don't even have the concept of harvesting my own meat. My comment was pure and simple jealousy, not meant to be anything other. Enjoy!

No offense taken! If you’d like to try some, I’d be happy to send ya a sample on the next batch we do! Just PM me your address if interested and I’ll give ya a heads up before mailing it out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky