Make-n bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You let me know Walt, might need to budget to stockpile next year, since I plan to roll on over to MI again :)

And thanks for confirming Chris, I guess some times I do know what I'm talking about! <scares me too..>
I hope you guys do make it again...
Last year was a load of fun and I'm already developing a new fatty recipe that should be far different than anything anyone has done there yet.
Walt.
Walt we do that out here. If you need a bottle I have plenty.

Scott
Walt we do that out here. If you need a bottle I have plenty.

Scott
Well thanks scott... that would be great.
I've got a small stash right now but I'll definitely take you up on the offer if its available next time I'm in need.
Walt

I hope you guys do make it again...
Last year was a load of fun and I'm already developing a new fatty recipe that should be far different than anything anyone has done there yet.
Walt.

Well thanks scott... that would be great.
I've got a small stash right now but I'll definitely take you up on the offer if its available next time I'm in need.
Walt

I hope we make it as well, I want to actually enter one, even if it's just to get feed back and hopefully avoid the shirt ;)

Awesome looking stock there should last a while.

Warren
You'd think, but most of it gets gifted...
My friends and family are getting pretty spoiled...lol...
Smoked 35 pounds of cheese and 18 pounds of Canadian bacon
Turned 12 lb venison and 15 lb beef into jerky and I'll have to produce more for my own stash..lol...
It's a labor of love, AND it makes Christmas shopping easy peasy...its all done at the grocery store...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky