Loveland CO, Masterbuilt 40" smoker leg kit and MES 440 grill+finish element kit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Slammer

Original poster
Jan 7, 2021
My grill came with a leg kit and confusion with the order led to getting two grill+finish element kits. Sooooo, I have both that I'd like to get rid of. I haven't tried returning as Masterbuilt says I'll have to pay shipping. That'll be my next step. Anyway, is there anyone around the Front Range of Colorado that wants/needs either? I paid $20 for the grill+finish element and $60 for the leg kit. Both are still in the box.

Which leg kit is it? I'm looking for the rear all-terrain wheels with front casters, the one all the pictures of the mes440 is pictured with but when I got my smoker it has short legs with small inserted casters in the back legs only and the legs are only like eight inches high. The all-terrain wheel leg set is like 19 and a half inches high which is why I was wanting it because I move my smoker to and from my garage I don't have an overhang to keep it covered

Do you mind me asking which type of legs came with it? All the sites I found it on clearly showed it coming with the all terrain wheels/ tall leg kit. However mine came with just 8" short legs with two small caster wheels in the back

tempImagemhkk3n.png

Reactions: bowserx69
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky