Looking for Vacuum sealing machine recommendations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just purchased a VacMaster Pro 380 right before Christmas.
I purchased it through the vacuum sealers unlimited web site.
Should I have went through Lisa, instead of the web site?

If you purchased it through the web site then you purchased it from Lisa. I think.

Vac sealed my smoked cheese and I think the FM2000 will work fine for my needs for now. I did 6 blocks back to back and no issues. I kinda expected a learning curve but was pleasantly surprised how simple it went. I also tried a few double seals that I plan to use for SV and that went just as easy too. We all had a good laugh at the sound!

Well, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on this aspect of the process, so I went with a simple Ziploc Vacuum Sealer.
At $50, I felt the price was right for my penny-anty use. Danged bags are costly though.
But it has a hose attachment, which I wanted. I have delusions of grandeur with dry vacuum canning in Mason jars. Maybe even some wet work, like vacuum marinating.

But... if I was to have my druthers....
I'd druther have a Chamber Vacuum machine.

Shotgun Red has his take on it.
Quite the charicture, but makes sense.

I went with a sealer from LEM. So far so good. Doesn’t even get warm during use except for the sealing bar. Pricey but should outlast me.

I went with a sealer from LEM. So far so good. Doesn’t even get warm during use except for the sealing bar. Pricey but should outlast me.

I wonder if LEM sealers are rebranded VacMaster sealers. Anyone know?

There are some minor similarities but there was enough of a difference that I went with LEM over everything else on the market. I gave serious consideration to a machine made in Italy called Vacupack but in the end the LEM seemed the better buy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky