• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

looking for a post!!

twanger1994

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 18, 2009
Hello everyone happy holiday, As title says im looking for a recipe I came across here. Actually not sure if it was a recipe or just a Qview. Someone had the great idea to wrap a pineapple with bacon and set it to drip on I think a fresh ham. Not sure of all the details, I tried searching for it but no luck. I hope one of you may have seen this or been the one doing it. I'm looking to give it a try this weekend. Thanks for any help!

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Sorry I looked around but couldn't find anything either. I hope ya give it a try your way and post it for use.

Bump......

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
  I remember it, too. His brother(?) was over they were doing a BIG bunch of smoke. did spares too, maybe a search in pork?

Last edited:

twanger1994

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 18, 2009
  I remember it, too. His brother(?) was over they were doing a BIG bunch of smoke. did spares too, maybe a search in pork?
Maybe thats another one, but I just found what I originally saw.

I remember seeing it a saying it would be nice to let that drip over the fresh ham I was cooking. The big easy has a rack I can put at the top of the basket so it will drip over a ham...that's a bonus the way I see it...  thanks to tmb at www.thesmokering.com forum for the original posting

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.