Lone Star Grillz Mini Insulated Cabinet Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outlaw10

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 19, 2016
Lone Star Grillz Mini insulated cabinet smoker, with Stainless steel handle,Tie down rings,8' wheel upgrade,T-plates, heat diverter plate, Vinyl cover, Extra rails and food grate for a total of 7 nickel plated NSF approved food grates. this smoker will hold 20lbs of charcoal and wood to maintain 225 degrees for 18 - 24 hrs.
The smoker dimension are 26" l x 28"w 62"t 650lbs , pickup only Parma Ohio $3200.00
IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg
SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Sure is Pretty. I just do that kind of volume anymore...JJ

Surprised this hasn't sold already. I grew up not too far from Parma in Lorain, Ohio. Bumped into Drew Carey a couple times in Parma too :emoji_sunglasses: I'd be all over this, but it's a bit outside my price range. Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky