Life's GOOD! :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

supervman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Minnesota
Sittin on the deck.
Nice sunny day. Cool Breeze.
Frosty in Hand. Baby Backs Smoking.
Sun Tea gettin all made up on the table.
Airplane show at the lil airport down the road.
B 52's, F Whatervers, Bi Planes, a "Red Baron" Tri Plane, a Zero.
All crusing overhead. Pretty cool!
Wild stuff and I'm at HOME! :)

Hope you all are havin a happy day too! :)

Have been sitting on my deck as well, just taking up the smoke and cruising the forum. Fly's got bad enough I had to come in though. Seems like they swarm when I start smoking. Beautiful day out though!

BBBBBeautiful summer day, glad to hear u got something good goin on the smoker dude and entertainment to boot!!!!! dont get any better n that, well unless u were fishin ><((()))> !!!

Dang Vman, I wanna come over! I love air shows.

I'm shampooing carpet and have shampoooood myself into my bedroom. I'm trapped til the carpet dries a bit. lol

Shoulda brought an ice chest with me.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

erain's right about the fishin!! :)

Glad your having a good day and an air show while on your deck. I'm chilling in the a/c its hot out

Cool, bring beer! lol

Could you swing by and pick up me and my blocks?
I'm in the second window on the left side of the house.

Kudos on the great day ya'll are having today! There's absolutely nothing more relaxing that getting that fire pit ready (for us charcoal users) and the smoker up to temp, throwing some grub on there, and watching the tbs float away into the air. Every day like that is a perfect day in my book.

Fishing always bumps a day from great to AWESOME!

yup sure is grand-very productive today alot got done around here just about finished. bacon is smoked and in the fridge,I about ready for the pool & a couple beers. cloud cover gonna keep that sun off us.

yes it is!!!
8 golds...
lots of good text messages....
yesterday good racing...darn w/e almost over...
I am jealous an air show! we are gonna play some rock band while my butts are sitting...I have hit the dreaded "plateau" ones at 140 ons at 160....argh......

here is a pix of one of the GREATEST short tracks in the country!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky