Leveler for the grill grates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raven98030

Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
kent,Wa
My leveler for the grill grates has broken I don't know how to weld I have a Kingsford Dual Zone Charcoal Grill. What options do I have to fix it? it's a very great grill I don't want to get of it for something simple I make a fix

Attachments

• 5755192_1007_alt3.jpg
    5755192_1007_alt3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 5755192_1007_alt1.jpg
    5755192_1007_alt1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 13
The handle that raises and lowers charcoal is broken? Lots of folks can weld if you know a few friends. I found this online in the instruction manual. Maybe they sell replacement parts?
For assembly assistance, missing or damaged parts, please contact Rankam customer
service at [email protected] or call 1-888-837-1380, Monday thru Friday 9AM
to 5PM Eastern Standard Time

Reactions: raven98030
The handle that raises and lowers charcoal is broken? Lots of folks can weld if you know a few friends. I found this online in the instruction manual. Maybe they sell replacement parts?
For assembly assistance, missing or damaged parts, please contact Rankam customer
service at [email protected] or call 1-888-837-1380, Monday thru Friday 9AM
to 5PM Eastern Standard Time
Yes that is the problem I don't know any who weld I guess I can find someone local. Thank you

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky