Let the smoke roll....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Eric.
There is great wealth of information here at this forum.
What kind of things are you smoking? My next cook will be 10 lb of Anaheim peppers, diced, alder wood smoked then dried. I can get a break on the price of peppers when I buy a case at Smart & Final. I'll do 10 lb of Jalapenos next. They also sell over- ripe bananas at a huge discount.
Yesterday we had Kids & Grandkids over and smoke a pork loin and grilled pineapple.
Share what you are doing. What kind of equipment ya got?

Reactions: Mastercaster
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I'll be honest that I have never had a smoker before. I have been grilling for years. But I have a pretty awesome job that allows me to tackle projects in my free time, so build a smoker is becoming a reality! I also need to thank one of my co-workers who has gifted me a 60gal air tank to build this with. With having a almost 3 year old, money to buy a good smoker has been hard to come by. So, build it with left over materials from projects I will.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky