Leaning tower of pizza...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Doing a little leaning after taking my back pain "meds" for the last couple of hours, but still capable of griddling some legit pizzas! Started with chicken strips and some mushrooms seasoned in olive oil and garlic salt
Heated up some leftover Flatbread that needed to be used. Made half pepperoni and the other half chicken. The chicken half was comprised of 1 chicken and ranch, 1 chicken and garlic parm and 1 chicken ranch and mushroom. The others were comprised with mothers homemade canned pizza sauce ( which I could literally drink out of the jar lol) mozzarella and pepperoni......Legit foodage!
20220911_190012.jpg
20220911_190515.jpg
20220911_191605.jpg
20220911_185616.jpg
20220911_191605.jpg

Sure looks good! And I like how indaswamp indaswamp thinks! I've heard some self marinating internally with your meds increases the effectiveness .

Ryan

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky