Lang Smokers for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KingDaD37

Original poster
May 27, 2019
cincinnati
Hello everyone,
I currently have a lang 48 patio. (Which I love) But as I cook on it more and more for family and friends the word has gotten out about how much better it cooks from the typical Tragers and most other smokers. So a couple of places have asked me to come cook for bigger groups of people. Its just about in possible to load that 800lb smoker on a trailer. (I know I should have just bought one on a trailer) So anyway I just spent about 2800$ on this one including shipping. So my question is, is there a group that is into selling or trading used lang smokers. I never see them on Craigslist, and I don't do Facebook. Im willing to drive a good distance for one. Im looking for the 60" or the 84". Thanks for any help you all might have. Have a great afternoon. This is the one I currently have. Its in excellent condition

Attachments

• IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 267
Join the Facebook group, Lang Smoker Owners. It would be worth it to get a FB account if not for that alone. Trust me, more Langs get moved on that site than anywhere (which is prolly why you don't see them very often on CL)

Reactions: JC in GB
And by the way, I was in the same boat as you. Started off with a 700lb 36 patio that is a PIA to trailer. Now I have a 84 fatboy deluxe trailer model with a chargriller. It's an absolute beast and I LOVE IT!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I currently have a lang 48 patio. (Which I love) But as I cook on it more and more for family and friends the word has gotten out about how much better it cooks from the typical Tragers and most other smokers. So a couple of places have asked me to come cook for bigger groups of people. Its just about in possible to load that 800lb smoker on a trailer. (I know I should have just bought one on a trailer) So anyway I just spent about 2800$ on this one including shipping. So my question is, is there a group that is into selling or trading used lang smokers. I never see them on Craigslist, and I don't do Facebook. Im willing to drive a good distance for one. Im looking for the 60" or the 84". Thanks for any help you all might have. Have a great afternoon. This is the one I currently have. Its in excellent condition
What do you have to get for it? Where are you located?

There r a few for sale in Lang owners Facebook page, there a 60 in Florida and a gen 2 84 possible is for sale if you look for it on the page.

There r a few for sale in Lang owners Facebook page, there a 60 in Florida and a gen 2 84 possible is for sale if you look for it on the page.
I got a Facebook account the other day and joined that group. I seen the one in Clearwater. It’s perfect. Trying to figure out the details before driving all the way down there from Cincinnati. Thanks

Reactions: 73saint
I got a Facebook account the other day and joined that group. I seen the one in Clearwater. It’s perfect. Trying to figure out the details before driving all the way down there from Cincinnati. Thanks
I'm glad to see the page has benefitted you already, good luck!

Reactions: KingDaD37
I am sure you will have no problem getting rid of it and it's super awesome you get to upgrade. I have a 36 and wish it would have been feasible to get that 48. My question is.... how does your fire box look brand new after it has been cooked on? Did you paint it?

I am sure you will have no problem getting rid of it and it's super awesome you get to upgrade. I have a 36 and wish it would have been feasible to get that 48. My question is.... how does your fire box look brand new after it has been cooked on? Did you paint it?
I just hit with cooking oil. Where it looks like it’s starting to rust. I have only had to for 5 months as well. I absolutely love it.

There isn’t a for sale section. It’s just a group. Lang Smoker Owners. Join the group, and you’ll see the feed of all the Lang’s for sale once you join.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky