Lang Patio 36 $950 SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would take your phone number off your post and ask to be site pm'd instead. The whole world can see this thread if they want. You don't want a ton of crank calls.

Chris

I would take your phone number off your post and ask to be site pm'd instead. The whole world can see this thread if they want. You don't want a ton of crank calls.

Chris
Got it. Thanks.

I just bought a used Lang 36 hybrid deluxe and had my first cook on it yesterday. Whoever buys this from you is going to be happy with this.

Reactions: Th3ChiT
damn.. sucks you are so far away ..would buy this in a heartbeat ..too far to pick up

This is a great deal. I recently sold a Lang 36 Patio in about the same shape for a thousand. took me 3 weeks to move her. I turned around and bought a 48 right after!

Good Luck,
phatbac (Aaron)

This is a great deal. I recently sold a Lang 36 Patio in about the same shape for a thousand. took me 3 weeks to move her. I turned around and bought a 48 right after!

Good Luck,
phatbac (Aaron)

Thanks man. I think it is too.
Trying to be patient.
Thanks for the love.

Oh man, this is tempting. I'm just up the road in McDonough, but the wife would kill me if expanded the heard "again".

Edit - Ok, I'm retiring in December, so I may have to ponder this as I will have more time for such activities :cool: So, I'm interested but let me think on it a bit.

Last edited:
TJ, I sent you a PM. I'm going to have to hold off on the Lang for now as I have a prior financial commitment I need to handle first. If it's still available later, I'll take another shot at it as I am truly interested. Looks like a very well cared for Lang and a good price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky