Lang 84 Deluxe with Chargiller - Near Athens, GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin dawg

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Lang smokers are one of the best smokers on the market. This Lang 84 Deluxe with a chargriller was built in 2005, but will last you the rest of your life. Built from 1/4 steel the grill weighs in at around 2100 lbs.. If you purchased this new from Lang right now it would run $5995. This smoker can hold 40 butts or 35 rack of baby back ribs and the warmer box is the perpect place to cook your bbq beans and other sides. Call Steve @ 706-340-3009

Smokin Dog,

I don't know if you still have your Lang 84 Deluxe  with chargrill but if you do I think you are asking too high a price for an 8 yr. old smoker.

That's my personal opinion and I am not trying to be overly critical. I have several friends who have owned and purchased several large top quality smokers and they have purchased both new and used.

They have told me that they have typically paid about 50% of the original cost of what a new model would cost if it was less than three years old and in good condition. I checked this out with a few friends on the Competition Circuit and they have told me about the same thing.

As I am sure you already know, a new Lang 84 Deluxe with Chargrill costs $5995.00.

I hope you don't think that I am trying to be rude or be Mr. Know it All because I am most assuredly not trying to be this way.

I merely wanted to share with you what I have found out in the used smoker market.

If you sold the smoker for what you were asking......."You Da Man" and did very well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky