Lamb Ribs...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow...and I mean WOW!! That all looks gfreat. Love the flavor profile for the lamb with the seasonings you used. Very nice job all around.

Robert
Thank you, Robert. It was a first, but definitely won't be the last time that I cook them.

We love lamb, but don’t buy it often because it costs so much down here in Florida. I have never had lamb ribs, but would love to try them, cause yours sure look good!
Al
Thank you, Al.
That whole meals looks very Good, You can cook that for me anytime.
I dont bother trying to remove what membrane there is cause I,m a lazy bugga.
If you get bored one day, use Blackberry instead of your Strawberry, blackberry goes fantastic with Lamb.
I dont wrap ,as they are greasy enough to handle being uncovered .
We live in an area that has a big Middle Eastern migrant influence which makes the cheap cuts like ribs very accessable.
Thanks for the advice. Next time, and there will be a next time, I won't wrap. This being my first try, I figured that I needed to stack the deck in my favor :emoji_wink:...

Reactions: Titch
Looks powerfull good to me. Nicely done!!!

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky