La Boucherie Stuffed Chicken on the PBC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

millerbuilds

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2013
Little Elm, TX
The butcher shop I use here in North Texas is moving to a new location. They had a huge sale to get rid of inventory for the move. They had a bunch of the La Boucherie products marked down. My cajun neighbor tells me that they are great. So I picked up a couple chickens stuffed boudin. Since it is so dang hot, I don't want to cook indoors, I figured I would try one on the PBC.

I started the PBC with Charcoal and some peach chunks. I placed the chicken directly on the grate and am letting it cook at 290.

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

It is on and cooking. More to come....

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Last edited:
That's lookin real good . I got a buddy that works in a funeral home . He'd love the way that chickens laying .

Reactions: millerbuilds
Just finished eating. It turned out really good. Since I have never had this before, I really have nothing to judge it against. It was super moist and juicy.
The Cajun flavor was not overpowering at all.
IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

I have a Cajun Stuffed Pork Tenderloin in the freezer. I will give that a try next.

Thanks for looking.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Top notch Jason... Homerun! That is a very nice and moist bird smoke.. awesome cook!

Justin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky