Kroger pork butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
I know it's hard to contemplate smoking anything when its -13 out but...
Krogers has bone in butts on sale again for .99 a pound through Feb 5th.
I picked them over and found three nice ones and am going back for a few more.

I know it's hard to contemplate smoking anything when its -13 out but...
Krogers has bone in butts on sale again for .99 a pound through Feb 5th.
I picked them over and found three nice ones and am going back for a few more.

Man, I would grab onto $ucha-deal.
Store them outside if you don't have freezer space.
Then lay diabolical plans for your collection of butts.

Edit In: 2-2-19
Just discovered Boston Butts for $1.16 P/pound here through Friday.
Got to get me some Butt, and Lean GB, and make some sausage.

Last edited:
not many deals around here that cheap, once in a while I see them for that, yes it's chilly out -10 here this morning warmed up to 8 this afternoon, sunday supposed to in the thirties, just in time for a little superbowl smoke.

Reactions: jokensmoken
not many deals around here that cheap, once in a while I see them for that, yes it's chilly out -10 here this morning warmed up to 8 this afternoon, sunday supposed to in the thirties, just in time for a little superbowl smoke.
Well, it Saturday just before noon here just south of brighton Michigan and its 32° out. I've got a nice 9 poundee rubbed up as I type...it'll be going on the smoker about 5:00 PM this evening for a low slow overnighter and will be ready for our pre game puppy bowl pot luck super bowl kick off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky