Kindly stop watching CBS..disrespectful idiots..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, talk about a blatant lack of respect. For the producer, writer and director of this program to not even see this coming, I'd have to stamp them as something which I care not to mention on a forum (idiots doesn't even scratch the surface) ....let alone the contestants to act as if nothing was wrong at all...makes me sick.

I'll have no trouble staying away from CBS...their programming is nothing I watch anyway. I've hated "reality" shows  from the start...all the BS drama, like we don't have enough of that in real life. This one just hit the top of my do not view list, though. Come to think of it, none of the major networks turn my crank...I don't even watch any of their sensationalized "news" programming.

Eric

They should drop the show or face the consequences (and fire the executives who either reviewed it or "should" have reviewed it and caught this).

I quit watchin' when they lied about Alar and it's use on Washington apples....  that must have been 25 years ago....

Last edited:
CBS issued an apology yesterday, a week after the episode aired. Too late for me, CBS made their millions from advertisers for that episode and they're just giving lip service now to cover their NY butts.   

CBS issued an apology yesterday, a week after the episode aired. Too late for me, CBS made their millions from advertisers for that episode and they're just giving lip service now to cover their NY butts.   
Looks pretty much like the hanoi jane apology...

Lacks the sincerity...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky