Kielbasa question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok the Kitchener it is because I have never done any snack sticks and really don't plan on it. I'll just leave it up to my hunting friends to give me some that they make. Thanks again for your help . And everyone's help for that matter.

Richie, I just checked Northern Tool and Harbor Freight, neither had a result for a Jerky Cannon, LEM or other...
help.gif

Both the Jerky Cannon and a 5 Pound Kitchener Sausage Stuffer are great for small batches. Northern Tool +Equip has them for $89 and change...JJ
Jimmy J sorry I should have been more clear,as to look for stuffers. Thanks for pointing him in the right direction.

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky