Kielbasa in the e-WSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All of your thoughtful prep work paid off very well.   Love the color of the Kielbasa and the money shots make me want to grab some!!!  Very good thread.  
points.gif
Reinhard

Did you water bath these to get them to keep their shape? What were the temp step ups at each hour? How many hours of smoke/total cook time? After doing some reading elsewhere, it said you should never go over 160 pit temp, otherwise you risk having fat render and drip out, however, I get the impression your casings were solid enough at that point it wouldn't matter? 1 more thing: How do you measure IT on this? Probe inserted into the end of a link the entire time, or probe the side of a link towards the end? Also, could you eat this as is, or do you have to fry it? Sorry about all the Q's, I just want to do this right.  Thanks EDIT: I emailed weber and they said that rack is rated for 33lbs of meat. So got my answer regarding that..

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky