Just Popping In...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ma?tley ca 1/4 e

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 12, 2006
Mobile, AL
I haven't been around in a while. I changed careers, and have a lot less time on my hands lately. I have only been able to smoke once since the beginning of October. I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a big 'ol...

[size=+2]MERRY KISSMAS and a HAPPY CRÃœE YEAR[/size]

And a happy and joyous holiday season to you, and everybody in the SMF community.

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Glad that you dropped in. Hope life has been treating you well and that your holidays are happy.

Same to you, MC. Glad you popped in. Here's wishing the best of everything to you and yours for a wonderful Christmas and a successful new year. Good luck in your new career...

Cheers,
Brian

Yeah, I'm still in Mobile. Today is the first day in a long time I have actually had a little free time at work. Things are slowing down a little for the holidays. Last week we took the entire family to Disney World, and I think the wife would be happy if we relocated to Orlando. Now that things are settling down a bit, I hope to get back to some of my hobbies.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky