Just Playing with Food - Denver CO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

marksanty

Original poster
Jul 1, 2017
This is my first post on any forum ever so i hope i follow the rules - I live near Denver Colorado and use my Traeger almost weekly and all year round.  Rain, sleet, hail nor snow doesn't stop me.  When its time to smoke something its time (then to enjoy)!!  I've been smoking things for well over 15 years now with lots of fun success and a few failures.  If I'm playing with food i'm having fun; if i'm smoking something I can hardly stand the excitement!!

Mark Santy

Welcome to SMF Mark!  That was a fine first post!  Good to have you and your excitement with us.

Mike

Welcome to the board! You've found the right place.

I'm lucky these days, I have a patio with a roof so I can smoke in bad weather. My biggest problem is wind, since I run a drafty offset (see my sig).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky