Just in Time 4 Sunday !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper...

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

mail (1).jpg
mail (2).jpg
mail (3).jpg
mail (4).jpg
mail (5).jpg
mail (6).jpg
mail (7).jpg
mail (8).jpg
mail.jpg
catalytic%20converter.jpg
D3F6A9AD-0FB1-4F91-99C4-23EB75326114.jpeg
D8BEBA22-F304-461B-8E5F-185C00162842.jpeg
D09E5AE9-884B-450A-A1D0-A7C0C9D919F0.jpeg
D38E895C-E2BF-4C86-86FD-259F4CFF6D22.jpeg
Darth.jpg
download.jpg
dumbass5.jpg
globe.jpeg
golf2.jpg
golf3.jpg
grandma.jpg
grandma1.jpg
ha%20ha%21%21%21%3B%5Dford%20rules.jpeg
half%20sister.png
heat1.jpg

Great ones again Ray! Excellent way to get ready for Sunday. That first one is really hilarious. Thanks my friend, enjoy the rest of Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky