Just bought my first smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamited

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
Miami, FL.
I bought my first smoker yesterday. Master Forge at Lowe's. $148.00 minus 20% due to using a 20% off coupon from harbor freight. Yes, Lowe's will honor competitors coupons, including the one I used.

Just made some fish for smoked fish dip and will make a top round with a rub for dinner.

So what, exactly, are you going to smoke first? I love smoking salmon (not lox, that's a cold smoke, I got smoke)? It was the very first thing I ever smoked.

Are you planning on the top round tonight for dinner? Are you going to have enough time?

Smokusum, I think so, only 4:45 here and I usually ead dinner about 7:30 or so.

Davidhef88, thanks.

Congrats on your first smoker! Check out the available mods. They will make the smoker more efficient and you smoking experience more enjoyable.Don't forget to post the Q-view!

Mike

Subscribe to their email sale notifications. We also get them here in the mail as part of sale flyers that are delivered once a week. They also put them in ads in different magazines. Not ever week though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky