Its been a minute! What's new! Using a mes30in to kiln dry firewood????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinq13

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 21, 2017
south central Pennsylvania
Its been a very long time since I've been on! Not trying to be a traitor but on Facebook, joined a couple bbq groups on there. Never stopped smoking meat though!

Recently:
20230121_165340.jpg

This was for a meal i did for the family( Christmas present to be exact )
New:
20230204_130017.jpg

Just picked this bad boy up today! Used but in good condition for 150 bucks!

My question: has anyone used a masterbuilt electric smoker to "keln-dry" their firewood? 1. I don't have any wood ready to use and don't really wanna hace to buy prepackaged wood to use 2. I live in the mountains and got access to endless amounts of wood

I saw a video where the guy uses his masterbuilt to dry the wood and then he stores it in tots, thought that'd be a good idea

Yup, seen it on the YouTube.
I've used my mes as a log warmer when it was drisley and placing them on top the fire box was counter productive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky