It's been a long time comin, but FrankenSmoker is here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tallbm, tell me more about this convection fan. I am interested to see if I could use it in Frankensmoker?
I'll have to get more details but basically I bought a convection fan, the fan blade, etc. and I drilled a hole into the back of my MES to install it.
I placed it according to the way it is "generally" placed in ovens as well as other convection fan smoker mods.
It is in the back above the heating element and below the 1st rack from the bottom.

I believe it helps keep temps more even within the smoker and I'm sure it makes for faster cooking times and better air and smoke circulation. The air and smoke circulation helps some with cold smokes but my cold smoker assist gadget really solves strong smoke flavors caused by stale smoke not circulating and exiting the smoker.

I can provide more info just let me know what details you are looking for :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky