Its another Weekend!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swalker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
NW Arkansas
Looks like another Great weekend here in the Ozarks. What are you Smok'in this weekend? I just bought a huge pork butt roast, 3lbs of skinless chicken breasts and two more Jimmy Dean Fatties to get on the smoker for this weekend. May do some more of the hot peppers too...
Sounds like the west half of the neighborhood wants to do Kabobs on the grill tomorrow night. What a deal...Hope yours is a great one too!!!

Steve

I am smoking some ribs, a fatty for stuffy my ABT's that I will be smoking soon. I am going to do sausage, shimp and creme cheese fatty's. Ribs should be done in about an hour. Things smell great.

Jamie

Tomorrow is smoking day.

I'm going to do some baby backs using the 3-2-1 method, along with a beef eye of the round to use for my lunch sandwiches this week. Some ABTs will cohabitate for a while with the ribs and beef. The neighborhood should smell great.

Last evening I served the pulled pork I smoked last Saturday for my semi-annual "Department Meeting" that I host at the house. All my colleagues went away satisfied and rejuvenated.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Got a boneless leg of lamb on right now for tonights dinner, and when it comes off a packer brisket will take it's place and spend the night in the smoker. I will also do a meatloaf for tomorrow's lunch with the kids. The brisket is to eat on next week.

I'm gonna pull an all nighter with a 16 lb. packer brisket. Got an Italian sausage chub to toss in with it for a snack. I am gonna pull the the brisket and try the brisket finishing sauce that Ranger72 posted. This will be my first brisket in the GOSM. I better quit goofing off and get that bad boy trimmed up and rubbed down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky