Italian beef with some mouth watering Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's it...I'm moving in. Get my room ready.

points.gif

I know you did another thread this weekend but this is the one I used for my own and all I can say is...

1849109365_569a41f236.jpg

That was fantastic! I followed your post pretty much verbatim but omitted the basil (we were out of it). We also created our own pepper relish which isn't the traditional italian beef that I am used to from the Chicago area but it was none the less incredible. Thanks for the info and inspiration.
biggrin.gif

Glad you gave it a try and like it solar and plj.
One of my favorite dishes to smoke. Now all I need to do is imcorporate some chipotle into the dish and I'll be all set
icon_cool.gif

doooode!!! that IS some awesome color to that chuckie!!! and you know the right cheese for them sammies!! provolone my fav as well. points to you man!!!
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky