Is this electrical box worth anything?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here's one of my "offices"
Man, my "offices" are small. Though they are appointed nicely - #4 finish on stainless with Siemens HMI's and PLC's. Schneider switchgear too.
1648486609694.png

Man, my "offices" are small. Though they are appointed nicely - #4 finish on stainless with Siemens HMI's and PLC's. Schneider switchgear too.
View attachment 627426

Not a bad little set up. We use AB PLCs with rslogix almost completely with a few stand alone machines with other PLC controllers. The panel I showed open controls almost 100 pumps and agitators. The room is climate controlled Which makes this one of my favorite rooms in the summer!

Steve, do you work at a brewery? Definitely some cool technology you work with

We distill and bottle spirits. Vodkas, rums, tequilas among other brands. Also have a 1100 cpm line for carbonated spirits. We are a co-manufacturer and packer for numerous top brands. Love my job. And never a dull moment. And. As motocrash motocrash pointed out. Our gremlins are often drunk when they mess with my day!!
Spirits Co-Packing Introduction - LiDestri | Where Tradition Meets Innovation (lidestrifoodanddrink.com)

Reactions: Nodak21
My Dad taught me keep anything I remove. His boss kept scrap wire for years and ended up with enough to buy a Vette cash. We got a stash of all sorts of panels and breakers. That said, my gut was that panel was not worth THAT much.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky