INKBIRD 12th anniversary!!šŸŽ‰ Check out INKBIRD's AMZ discount! UP TO 50% OFF!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
:emoji_bouquet:INKBIRD's 12th-Anniversary Celebrationļ¼:emoji_boom:Up to 50% OFF!
Timeline: Sep 15, 2022 0:01 AM PDT - Sep 15, 2022 23:59 PM PDT

WIFI & Bluetooth & Wireless meat thermometers/Instant read thermometers/Vacuum sealers/ Infrared thermometers/Sous vide in Amazon stores will have up tp 50% discounts!!All shows in Amazon page coupon, just click the coupon besides price list,you can get itļ¼

:emoji_fire:1500FT Wireless Meat Thermometer IRF-4S-------$41.99 with 40% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:150FT Bluetooth Smoker Thermometer IBT-4XS----$29.99 with 40% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P-----$14.39 with 40% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:Digital Food Thermometer BG-CT2C---$9.49 with 50% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:INKBIRD 2022 Newest Vacuum Sealer with Full Starter Kit Built-in Cutter and Bag Storage---------$63.99 with 20% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:Vacuum Sealer with Food Storage Vacuum Containers 3-PC Set Combo----------$63.99 with 20% Couponļ¼
:emoji_fire:Herb Grinder------$16.19 with 40% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Pepper & Sea Salt Grinder------$19.49 with 35% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Glass Rinser for Kitchen Sinks------$28.99 with 50% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Thermometer carrying case for IBT-4XS------$11.39 with 40% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Thermometer carrying case for IRF-4S------$13.19 with 40% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Thermometer carrying case for IBT-6XS------$14.39 with 40% coupon!
:emoji_fire:Thermometer carrying case for IHT-1P------$7.49 with 50% coupon!

More products pls see our Amazon storeļ¼Please help to shareļ¼ Thank you sooo much!! :emoji_tulip:

é»˜č®¤ę ‡é¢˜__2022-09-16+00_23_49.jpeg

Last edited:
I just got a e-mail from inkbird about their newest vacuum sealer.
Hello friend,
Thanks for your order from us! Here's Jaya from Mixtea360-NA_US.
Here are kindly tips for Vacuum Sealer Machineļ¼š
1. If sealing more than 20 bags continuously, wait at least 25 minutes before resuming use of your appliance.
2.For best results in extending the life of foods, it is important to vacuum fresh package foods.

They claimed on the Amazon website a completely different set of instructions: Vacuum 200 Times Continuously at Dry Mode & 50 Times at Moist Mode. In order to get clean and organized and fresh food, many family will vacuum a lot of food at one time. This fabulous food sealing machine will vacuum 200 times continuously at dry modeļ¼ˆ 3-5s each time for 8.7x11.8 inch bags) , 50 times at moist mode(12-15s each time)ļ¼Œ11.8 inch sealing length. And this machine has overheating protection system.

What's the story here? I bought this because of this claim of 200 continuous seals. I feel ripped off here.

inkbird.jpg

Reactions: TNJAKE
Some Foodsaver manuals say 20 sec between seals. My mini foodsaver over 10 years ago lasted a year because the sealing wire failed so I got a $30 impulse plastic film sealer a year ago to save my foodsaver sealing wire with 3 extra wires and and teflon non stick mat wire covers. It doesn't over come your issue which I agree sucks. I make storage bags for food with bread bags and any plastic bags without a slide or zip strip. It'll pay for itself from not buying storage bags. Most everything is on seal dial setting 4 of 8 and I make vac seal bags from 11" vac rolls. I turn it to 8 and seal the first seal again and then do those two seals again 1/4" above it for a double seal to make a bag then use the foodsaver to vac and seal and double line seal with the impulse sealer for that ends double seal. It's for constant sealing and haven't burnt out the original 3mm flat wire. Great for cracker, cereal and chip bags etc.

20220922_114517.jpg

Impulse Heat Sealer 12 inch, Manual Poly Bag Sealing Machine Heat Seal Closer for Plastic PE PP & Foil Bag and Kraft Paper Bags with 3 Free Replacement Kit Element Grip, Blue https://a.co/d/2aU5jkB

Last edited:
Hello friend,
1. If sealing more than 20 bags continuously, wait at least 25 minutes before resuming use of your appliance.
2.For best results in extending the life of foods, it is important to vacuum fresh package foods.

They claimed on the Amazon website a completely different set of instructions: Vacuum 200 Times Continuously at Dry Mode & 50 Times at Moist Mode. In order to get clean and organized and fresh food, many family will vacuum a lot of food at one time. This fabulous food sealing machine will vacuum 200 times continuously at dry modeļ¼ˆ 3-5s each time for 8.7x11.8 inch bags) , 50 times at moist mode(12-15s each time)ļ¼Œ11.8 inch sealing length. And this machine has overheating protection system.

What's the story here? I bought this because of this claim of 200 continuous seals. I feel ripped off here.

View attachment 644318
Wow! This is so far off on their ad that it's deceptive advertising. I wonder if they prefer machines to be sent back or double their warranty or something in an email. Their email sounds like a recall on a defective machine without a recall. Something must be trending for them to send you an email. Our other sponsor Lisa with Vacuum Sealers Unlimited sold me pure crap 2-11"X50' rolls of crinkly room temp plastic that had a diaper mesh tacked to the inside called premium 7+ years ago. You had to heat seal through creases in the bag/roll. They weren't a softer flexible 11 mil textured inside and 3 mil + smooth side. It tears when frozen. I'll just get 3 or 4 mil smooth and 11 mil textured 11"X150' box roll with cutter on Amazon @ $28.00 vs the $40.00 of diaper insert crinkle crap I got stuck with.

Wow! This is so far off on their ad that it's deceptive advertising. I wonder if they prefer machines to be sent back or double their warranty or something in an email. Their email sounds like a recall on a defective machine without a recall. Something must be trending for them to send you an email. Our other sponsor Lisa with Vacuum Sealers Unlimited sold me pure crap 2-11"X50' rolls of crinkly room temp plastic that had a diaper mesh tacked to the inside called premium 7+ years ago. You had to heat seal through creases in the bag/roll. They weren't a softer flexible 11 mil textured inside and 3 mil + smooth side. It tears when frozen. I'll just get 3 or 4 mil smooth and 11 mil textured 11"X150' box roll with cutter on Amazon @ $28.00 vs the $40.00 of diaper insert crinkle crap I got stuck with.
I got this message after I complained about it:
Hi friend.
Thanks for your reply and support of our product.
This fabulous food sealing machine will vacuum 200 times continuously at dry modeļ¼ˆ 3-5s each time for 8.7x11.8 inch bags) , 50 times at moist mode(12-15s each time)ļ¼Œ
This is kind tips:It would be more protect the sealer to wait for 25 minutes after If sealing more than 20 bags and vacuum more than 50 time at moist mode.And this upgrade INKBIRD vacuum sealer has overheating protection system. It can prolong the service life of the vacuum machine and prevent the system from overheating and burning the sealing strip.
Pls contact us anytime if have any issue during use.We will help to solve it well.Thanks for your time.
Strong hug.
Jaya

I doubt I'd exceed this "recommended" number of seals. But it is very misleading.

Some Foodsaver manuals say 20 sec between seals. My mini foodsaver over 10 years ago lasted a year because the sealing wire failed so I got a $30 impulse plastic film sealer a year ago to save my foodsaver sealing wire with 3 extra wires and and teflon non stick mat wire covers. It doesn't over come your issue which I agree sucks. I make storage bags for food with bread bags and any plastic bags without a slide or zip strip. It'll pay for itself from not buying storage bags. Most everything is on seal dial setting 4 of 8 and I make vac seal bags from 11" vac rolls. I turn it to 8 and seal the first seal again and then do those two seals again 1/4" above it for a double seal to make a bag then use the foodsaver to vac and seal and double line seal with the impulse sealer for that ends double seal. It's for constant sealing and haven't burnt out the original 3mm flat wire. Great for cracker, cereal and chip bags etc.

View attachment 644319

Impulse Heat Sealer 12 inch, Manual Poly Bag Sealing Machine Heat Seal Closer for Plastic PE PP & Foil Bag and Kraft Paper Bags with 3 Free Replacement Kit Element Grip, Blue https://a.co/d/2aU5jkB
Hi friend.I check the link found that the brand is Piwerod.Not our INKBIRD.We are very sorry for the situation you have encountered, but I think you should get in touch with them, I believe they will help you solve this problem well, maybe you can try INKBIRD's products.Thank you.

Hi friend.I check the link found that the brand is Piwerod.Not our INKBIRD.We are very sorry for the situation you have encountered, but I think you should get in touch with them, I believe they will help you solve this problem well, maybe you can try INKBIRD's products.Thank you.
I don't have a situation. Reread what you're posting on. It works great with three additional sealing wires for constant non stop commercial sealing.

Hello friend,

View attachment 644318
I received a different Inkbird sealer for free as incentive for writing a review. Honestly, I am not impressed with it. I opted not to write the review as I know they are a sponsor and do not want to write a negative review on Amazon. I also won't write a positive review that isn't true.

I love the Inkbird thermometers I have, but I would not recommend the vacuum sealer.

I received a different Inkbird sealer for free as incentive for writing a review. Honestly, I am not impressed with it. I opted not to write the review as I know they are a sponsor and do not want to write a negative review on Amazon. I also won't write a positive review that isn't true.

I love the Inkbird thermometers I have, but I would not recommend the vacuum sealer.
That's interesting I love my inkbird vac sealer, no complaints but I am not a heavy user. It did do well on the 31 salmon we caught a couple years ago though
salmon.JPG

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Their newest sealer works good. It is louder than the old one though. I have no complaints other than the misleading description they have on Amazon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky